Saturday, November 2, 2013

Gone ‘til November


One my favorite things about November  is seeing everyone post what they are Thankful for on their different Social Media Sites. There seems to be a feeling in the air of Happiness and a want to be with Friends and Family.  This feeling increases through December and then in January we make our resolutions,  break them and get bogged down with the drudgery of everyday living.

Our thankfulness  is gone… at least until November comes around again.
My life in a nutshell...   The holiday season comes and I am filled with Thankfulness, gratitude and love; then I seem to get busy and stressed.

In my attempt to be better everyday, I also want to be thankful everyday.

The Bible has many verses on thankfulness, this week I focused on a verse that reminds me to be  thankful in all circumstances. (in the months that may not be so easy to be grateful)

1 Thessalonians 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”

I will be Thankful for the Good, the Bad and the Ugly (even after Thanksgiving.)

~adam 

No comments:

Post a Comment