Saturday, May 17, 2014

I Don't Know

This summer I will highlight some of the songs on my 2012 “Square One” Release:

Today’s song: “I Don’t Have To” Written as a reminder that we don’t have the answers to everything and sometimes we will not understand why things happen to us or why we are certain situations. We must take comfort in knowing that God is in control.

Lyrics:
I give up, I’m throwing in the towel
I’ve done all I could for now 


You know exactly what I need
I’m asking you to take the lead

I don’t know I don’t know
And I don’t have to 

(Oohh weee ooohhh)
I don’t have to (oohh weee oooohhhh)

I give up I quit to be exact
a matter of fact and I’m not lying 


And you know exactly what I do
So I’m asking you to pull me through
(BMI 2012)

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
 and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him,
 and he will make straight your paths.


We must Trust in God all of the time, especially when things happen that we can’t explain or understand.

*adam
to listen to "I Don't Know" Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment